Crestview Terrace is the third phase of the larger Arrowhead Grove Neighborhood, building on the success of previous phases, Valencia Vista and Olive Meadow. Located in the heart of San Bernardino, Crestview Terrace will provide 184 beautiful apartment homes. With spacious one-, two-, and three–bedroom apartment homes, Crestview Terrace features modern kitchens, spacious closets, and in-unit washers and dryers. Residents of Crestview Terrace will enjoy a variety of amenities, including a community center for resident events and activities, business center, an outdoor swimming pool, fitness room, walking paths, outdoor play areas, and barbecue stations.
Partnerships with Dignity Health, Loma Linda University Health, San Bernardino Unified School District, and many others will allow National CORE to build “a complete community” that supports educational attainment, economic mobility, and overall wellbeing.
Now Accepting Pre-Applications
Online Application Instructions
- Click on “Apply Online Here” button above. This will take you to the RENTCafé page for Crestview Terrace.
- From the Online Lease Page, click on “Register Now” button. Username and password is not needed to start your application.
- Click on “I do not have a registration code”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
- You must complete the application to its entirely. The progress bar will show 100% once the application is ready for submission.
- A confirmation email will be sent once the application process has been completed. The email will indicate that your application has been sent to the property manager for review.
Should there be any issues with the site, please refresh your screen periodically or log in at a different time. Due to a high volume of interest, the system may go down temporarily. All applications will be equally considered regardless of submission date/time.
Pre-applications can also be dropped off in-person BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
or mailed to:
610 E. Olive Street
San Bernardino, CA 91730
Questions? Call (909) 763-3240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be selected through a lottery process
- A lottery will be conducted to select candidates for this new development.
- All applications are given equal opportunity of being selected regardless of the time and date an application is submitted.
- The lottery will be done by an excel workbook that will have first and last name of applicant and a unique identifier. The excel workbook will randomly sort all pre-applicants.
- Applicants will be notified of their selection status via email approximately 48 hours post-lottery.
Outdoor BBQ Areas
Outdoor Play Area
Spacious 1-, 2-, 3-bedroom apartment homes
Modern kitchens with range/ovens
Crestview Terrace Apartments does not discriminate on the basis of disability status in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally assisted programs and activities. The person named below has been designated to coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements contained in the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s regulations implementing Section 504 (24 CFR, part 8 dated June 2, 1988), in addition to any accessibility or accommodations questions and concerns.
9421 Haven Avenue | Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Dial 711 for California Telephone Relay Services (TRS) for hearing and speech disability assistance